Monday, February 27, 2012

Biker Talk

As I write this, guys are talking about their motorcycles all around me. Come on, people. Give me a few minutes of peace before the war of the day begins. Speaking of bikers and War and Peace....

The Chorale + Orchestra concert last night went well. I would guess there were maybe 800 people in attendance. Even Solomon and his wife, Gomorrah, would have been impressed. (This is from one of the stories the director tells during concerts).

I suppose the folks are in San Diego to see ZKW and DKW come sailing in from Hawaii. I imagine seeing an aircraft carrier sail into the bay is quite impressive.

No, that stinking cold is not gone yet. I was able to sing most of the concert, but not 100%.

We kept the granddaughters Friday night and they were on their best behavior. We had a great time. Then, LMW's baby shower on Saturday was nice. Well, I did not attend the shower itself, but went over afterward and helped eat the leftover food and cake and cupcakes. Their family was in a crazy mood. It was fun.

I need to finish my audit plan before 11:30, plus prepare the normal Monday information so we can review workloads. Sorry to bail on you, but you remember the Golden Rule. "Them that's got the gold makes the rules." We'll visit more in the morning.

No comments: