Friday, February 10, 2012

It's a Revelation!

Well, not so much a revelation as a reference to a verse from the Bible of Revelation chapter 13. Why did I do that and why talk about it in today's post? Read the Clarity of Vision first.Did you get it? No? I even mentioned a few days ago in my blog. Today is comic #666. I did have a suggestion from Preacher Bro about flipping the numbers over and using 999 from Herman Cain, so I gave that a mention in the comic.

Speaking of flipping over, I hope the GRANDS do that if they wake up during the night tonight as they sleepover at our house. I hope I get feeling better before they arrive. That persistent cold seems to be rearing its head again and I've got an itchy throat and some drainage.

One thing I am sure every home has is a Junk Drawer. It starts off as a useful place for things you "might" need in the future. However, it then becomes the black hole for things no one needs. It sometimes seals itself off from reality, although that could also be things shifted in the drawer that block it from opening. And we cannot clean it because we will find things that we forgot about but "might" need still so we put them back in the drawer. So, it is an endless cycle.

Hey, Lewis, did you head over for some yummy Reunion cooking? Did anyone from GA make it in?

I am delaying taking Dayquil in case it makes me a little drowsy. However, I may suck on a throat lozenge or eight. The problem with that is it makes coffee or hot chocolate taste weird.

OK, enough complaining. I have completed three of the eleven items on my To Do list (#1, 2, 4), so no time to delay. I'll work on #3, then down to #5 and onward. Have a nice weekend, and please, no goodbye kiss. I do not want to get you sick.

2 comments:

Lewis said...

Of course I went back for seconds. No one from GA this time. They will come this summer. "American Dyslexic Translation" is priceless. Maybe Keith can use that to explain stumbling over a passage he is reading, like we all do sometimes. Then again, probably not. He needs to be more PC in that setting.

Keith said...

Thanks for the mention. Now, I feel important. And I loved the Mark of the Beets!