Thursday, February 23, 2012

I'm a Birthday Survivor

Yes, we had our Weekly Survivor Get-Together last night. Yes, it was also Mom's birthday (how did you know?). Yes, we had pizza and wings. No, we were not surprised at who the tribe kicked off. Would I have liked it better if the team had broken an alliance and kicked off someone else? Sure, although I would probably have done the same thing were I on the island.

Since we watched Survivor, we did not watch all of the Republican debate. It was on when we arrived, but food consumption overrode knowledge accumulation. "Hmm. Do I want wings or the Gings (as we like to call Newt Gingrich)?" My lack of interest in the debate does not mean I won't have a debate-themed Clarity of Vision today.

I just checked my calendar and I have a deliverable due today at 11am. We set up the meeting last week and I totally spaced out the fact that I needed it by today. No, you may not ask if I have even started it. Oh, I just had an idea on how to format it, so I need to wrap up this post.

Did any of you wonder where I am on my recovery? I would say around 85%. I know. I thought it would be higher by now, too.

I still show four things on my week's To Do list. One of them is the deliverable due today. Two are related to maintaining previous deliverables, including that report for the VP two weeks ago.

So, I need to boogie. Maybe we can get together and boogie together tomorrow. Until then, see ya.

No comments: