Friday, February 03, 2012

A New 666 Is Coming

Yes, you read correctly. A new 666 is coming and I don't think any of you can stop it. Today's Clarity of Vision is number 661. That means my six hundred sixty-sixth comic should come out next Friday. No, I have not even thought about what it will be about, nor if I will take on the biblical implications. Maybe I'll let it pass and comment in the following days. What would you do?

Today's CoV, though, is about the risk of not having a totally secure password. Sure, we can devise secure passwords, but there must be a point of diminishing returns.

We were thinking to have dinner with the folks last night, but Dad is fighting a cold. So, my better half was reading email and asked, "What is this about a Chorale concert tonight?" Whoa. I had agreed to be part of a small group that sang at a dinner at a local church and totally forgot since I did not go to Chorale practice Tuesday. I was a few minutes late, so I missed the first two songs, but I was there for the other six. Anyway, we will try again for dinner tonight.

What are your plans for Big Game Sunday? (I know I cannot say Super Bowl here. I hope they did not trademark the word Sunday also). I think we are going to Casey's. However, who will I root for? The Giants in support of Dave, or the Patriots from when I worked up in Providence? Right now, I lean towards the Pats, since the Giants are such a long-time rival of the 'Boys.

Can you believe it? I still have not heard from the VP. That can only mean she liked it. Well, no, I suppose it could also mean she is on vacation, or she hated it, or she is having someone else do a new version of it, or she is just really busy with higher priority activities this week. You're right. I guess it doesn't mean anything yet.

I feel my mind shifting over to work stuff now, so let's wrap up our interactions for the week. Sure, I'll have more to say next week, plus I need to think about 666. See ya.

No comments: