Friday, February 17, 2012

Only Four Days Next Week

Do not come around loitering here next Monday. There will be nothing to see. We have President's Day off. In the past, the country used to celebrate Lincoln's birthday on the 16th and Washington's on the 22nd (which happens to be Mom's birthday). Now, we have lumped them together so schools and whoever wants can have that Monday off. Maybe we should move Mom's birthday to the closest Saturday or Sunday so the family can celebrate?

Remember that I wrote my 666th Clarity of Vision a few days ago? What might my six year old Granddaughter have to say about that?Hopefully, all of you know the hymn In The Garden or else the final panel of the comic probably made no sense. Google it if you need to.

I am having some writer's block this morning. Of course, using the word writer to describe what I do is like calling a child a painter if they use spaghetti sauce to mark on a piece of paper. Maybe I should say I am struggling coming up with content for this almost-daily post I publish. yeah, that sounds more appropriate.

I saw that David Pogue of the New York Times is acknowledging that pinterest.com is a new breakout web star. Yeah, Dave, some of us have had a presence there for quite a while. Have you? Go check it out. There are some cool ideas floating around out there.

My brain is not completely empty. Not a good thing at the start of a workday, but there you have it. I'll try to fill it up again by Tuesday.

No comments: