Thursday, February 16, 2012

Not Really Down on AZ

Let's jump straight into today's CoV.
Somehow, this ended up 163 degrees from my original concept. I had planned to use the proposed law punishing teachers who curse in the classroom and compare it to political language. It ended up looking at crazy AZ headlines and how that impacts our image in the US and the world. Sorry, Arizona.

I have completed 7 of the 13 items on this week's To Do List. Luckily, only 1 of the remaining items is critical for the week, so I will knock that out today before I review it in a meeting tomorrow morning.

How is my cold, you ask? I think I am up around 80% today. Thanks for asking.

We went down to pick up some pre-prepared meals I bought through Groupon last night. Yeah, I got an email on Tuesday saying they would be ready for pickup after 4pm on Wednesday. However, by scanning the email instead of reading it, I missed the little part that said "Wednesday, February 22." Yeah, we were a week early.

Lewis, great story. I am not sure how to use it yet. I found that SNOT-16 is a 16-question rating for rhinosinusitis. I don't know how effective it is, but it is certainly easier to say and spell than rhinosinusitis. It also leads me to devise my own rating system for something else that would yield a clever acronymical name.

Listen, I need to go apologize to Arizona for today's Clarity of Vision. It make take a while, so we'll meet again tomorrow.

No comments: