Tuesday, December 06, 2011

Some Training is Needed

It seems I was chosen to be part of a song/skit at next Tuesday's Chorale practice. However, we will not have time to practice before we perform, and I don't even know who else is in the group with me. Still, I have ideas of what would make it more fun, so I will work on my plan during lunchtime today. Then, I will give copies to the accompanist tonight for her to give to the other singers. I'll try to remember to tell you about it next Wednesday.

Speaking of preparing and training....

It seems Ali's car needs a new instrument cluster. It's always something, right?

No, we still have not finished our holiday shopping. You? Oh, but we did finally get our 2100 ornament. Well, we ordered it, so we don't actually have it on the tree yet. We have an ornament for every year of our marriage. Nice little remembrance, right? And we also picked up our Christmas cards.

Our credit union has corrected the error where they deducted $900 from our account for a $100 check. Yeah, they missed it just a little. Luckily, nothing bounced because I have them pulling from our savings before they return a check. They refunded our account fees, too.

Well, I'm feeling the need for some hot chocolate. I never became a coffee drinker like my son or wife, so I will usually get a hot chocolate during the cold weather. And right now, it helps soothe my slightly scratchy throat so I won't cough. You can take a break for a hot beverage, too. We'll meet again in the morning.

1 comment:

Keith said...

It was 23° in Pahrump this morning. I'm drinking hot Dr Pepper with lemon!