Thursday, December 29, 2011

Insider Trading

Do not get me started on this new revelation about our Congress. And remember that they are not bound to participate in ObamaCare (if it makes it through the court challenges). Not that I thought they were the most stalwart of government workers, but it shows how much different their lives are than ours. It just shows that Life is not a game.

Speaking of games...

We took the girls home last night and it seems everyone (almost) was tired. Morris slept all evening and then all night. On the drive to their house, Kendall asked if she could fall asleep. We said yes, and she was gone within a couple of minutes. Kathie and I came home a vegged on the couch. Bella, though, kept up a constant conversation all the way home. She had slept until 8am that morning, though.

I suspect some good Lyndsay cooking is coming up for NYE (New Year's Eve), especially some Goop cake. We are having Italian for dinner at Sal's in Gilbert, then back to their house for games and her desserts and some raucous behavior until midnight.

Are you having to work this week? I was off Monday, but I do work through Friday. It is quiet both on my commute and even in the office as a number of people are taking some time off. I prefer to save my vacation days for Spring and Fall when school is out.

I sent my VP some requirements for the special assignment, but she has countered with a different direction. See, I knew this was something I needed to clarify before I start working on something that does not match her expectations.

I need to respond to her email and get my normal reporting out of the way before working on her stuff, so I will let you go. Thanks for staying with me through 2011. Just one more post this year, so check back tomorrow.

No comments: