Thursday, December 01, 2011

I Am Confident

I am confident that my urologist will confirm I am cancer free after four years. One thing that this annual appointment also does, though, is remind me of the passing of my mother-in-law. I had just had my operation when she died and I was unable to travel to Texas for the funeral. I loved her very much and still miss her. However, she is no longer in pain and in eternity with our Savior.

Do you ever wonder what goes on in my mind that allows me to create my Clarity of Vision comics? Me, too. I don't know where today's idea came from, but it marks CoV #621.

What else? Oh, I finally got around to watching the Sing-Off finale last night. Whoo hoo. My favorite group won. Do you remember us talking about this a week or two ago? I wanted an Arlington, TX-based group to win. And they did! Yup, Pentatonix. The three lead singers are all only 19 years old, but there are good. And since it was Wednesday, we also had our weekly Survivor-meal-and-viewing. The vote surprised me. I won't say why in case any of you recorded it for later viewing.

OK, I need to generate a report before a 10am meeting. The team had an assignment and I have to validate that they completed it as requested. You go do that voodoo that you do so well, too. Until tomorrow, then.

1 comment:

The Grandparents said...

Did you mean "walidate"?