Wednesday, December 21, 2011

I've Never Had Christmas Goose ...

so, it doesn't really matter to me if it gets fat or not. Have you? Then again, since it is an English song and they even mention a Ha-penny, I guess they do have goose for their Christmas dinner. What did Scrooge give Cratchit and family? Goose? I cannot remember.

Probably, a white Christmas is not uncommon in England. In AZ, though, we only get it up in the high country. However, a Phoenix-based sheriff seems to want us all to have one.


I did catch up on all my email yesterday after a vacation day. I have not completed all my assignments yet, though. Does that happen to you when you are out of the office?

We had some Irish pasties for dinner last night (that's pronounced past as in not the future, eez as in ease). They were quite tasty (that's pronounced taste as in taste, ee as in ee). I had a chicken pot pie pasty (last time, I had shepherd's pie).

This time of year, I am working my way through wearing Christmas ties. I have about 12 of them. Usually, I wear polos.

I am running a little late today, so I will wrap it up. Thanks for the pre-Christmas visit (they sounded a little like A Christmas Carol, didn't it?).

No comments: