Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Did You Say Board Game or Bored Game?

Yup. Today's CoV has more game references. I tried to keep them to ones that everyone would recognize.

The granddaughters spent the night last night. We had a good time staying home and doing crafts and puzzle books and watching Spongebob Squarepants. We brought in pizza and bread sticks for dinner.

I am charging ahead creating a requirements document for the work assigned by the VP. I am not comfortable that I understand where we will end up, so I am using this document to have her confirm that we will be successful if we reach the end state I have proposed.

Traffic is really nice this week between holidays. So many people are off that I did not go below 55mph on the freeway, and the same thing yesterday afternoon on my way home.

Oh come on. I saw one of you nodding off already, and it is still morning. Fine. I will let you get started on your days since I am obviously boring you. Maybe this whole blog is a bored game?

No comments: