Friday, December 16, 2011

PDF

No, this post is not available in PDF (Portable Document Format). Rather, today is Pre-Disney Friday. Yeah, baby. At this time tomorrow, I will be on my way to the park. Yes, that is worth losing a little sleep over. It is not supposed to rain (which it did last year).

For the office Christmas party yesterday, I brought a Starbucks mug/hot chocolate/gift card bundle. When it came my turn, I picked the Fact or Crap board game. Whoo hoo. Of course, it was taken away and I ended up with... wait for it... a Starbucks mug/hot chocolate/gift card bundle. In total, there were about six of them in the gift pile. Except... the gift card had been removed. Needless to say, no one stole it from me.

We did have a Karaoke machine. I sang that Quarter After Four song by Lady Antebellum with Jennifer. We weren't bad. At least, I don't think we sounded like this.

We've got a Chorale concert tonight at the folks' church. Then, I will go home and pack for the trip.

But first, I've got to get through a work day. Don't you?

Hey, I return home on Monday, so we won't get together again until Tuesday. I know you will miss me on Monday.

1 comment:

Keith said...

Monday, December 19. Happy Birthday! Hope you enjoyed your Disneyland party!