Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Wet and Wild

Hey, don't get your hopes up. Today's title just means that it is a rainy day, so the commute is often wet and wild. Luckily, there were no accidents between home and work, but there are certainly plenty around the Valley of the Sun. After all, we are not the Valley of the Rain. We don't know how to drive in this stuff. We only get around 6" of precip per year.

With all the sun, though, you'd think we could handle bright lights. Mostly, yes, but what if something got too bright?

We get paid every other week. Sometimes, those paydays do not line up with bill due dates such as the mortgage at the beginning of the month. Why did that have to happen in December? For the most part, though, I like it because money comes in more often.

Well, our VP asked if I could help her staff with a special project. That's good PR for me, right? Well, I mean it is if I pull it off. I will certainly knock myself out trying. No, not literally.

Tonight is the Chorale Christmas party. I am in a quartet to provide part of the entertainment. I tweaked a song with a couple of parts and added a Rap section, so hopefully, it will be fun. Yes, I do mean literally.

Someone at work yesterday used the word regurgatory. I like it, but don't know how to make it a CoV yet. Ideas?

OK, let's dry off and get to work. Hopefully, it will be a bit drier when we leave for the day, right?

No comments: