Tuesday, December 27, 2011

A Merry Christmas, Indeed

We had a nice Christmas break. How about you? We started with Christmas Eve at my parent's place. Then, Christmas morning, we had the Sixth Annual Christmas Brunch at KLIK. We saw both MI:3 and Sherlock Holmes over the holiday. We liked Mission Impossible more. We were sleeping up to and even past 7am every day. So, today's alarm at 5:15am was a rude awakening (no, really, it was rude).

I am at my desk, but not really at 100% yet. So, I also ended up returning with no new CoV ideas. So, I turned to my idea list and found this topic.I am sure there will be more on this topic.

Speaking of games, I did get some new ones this year. I have a new card game version of Tetris. It is surprisingly fun. I also got Wits and Wagers, and The Game of Things. We have played them all at least once, and I will carry them to our Game Night on New Year's Eve.

My boss' boss is expecting some results on the project she assigned me last week, so it will be a busy week, even though my boss is on vacation. First, I need to generate some good requirements to confirm that what we build is what she expects. That is my goal for the next four days.

We have uploaded some holiday photos on Facebook, but I do not have them with me for this blog. Hopefully, I will remember to do so sometime this week.

Lindsay, I really do have some notes on cameras, but I have not compiled them for publication yet. This week. Hopefully.

It will be a GRAND night because the GRANDS are staying with us while their parents convert their house from Christmas-themed to New Year-themed. So, I don't want to work too late. I need to get started anyway.

No comments: