Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Where's That Holiday Spirit?

How come people are not showing that great holiday spirit at work? It is the same old grumpy attitude all around. "I'm too busy." "No one is completing their tasks on time." "I hope I don't get laid off during the holidays since our profits are down." Where is the love, people? Who are the people saying those things? Well, all of those quotes are mine. No, you know, just things I hear around the office.

Maybe they should donate to a worthy cause to help their attitudes of gratitude? Here's one way to get more donations in the Salvation Army Red Kettles.

I have to call my bank today. We sent a check for $102 on a medical bill, but they deducted $902 from the account. Luckily, I check the balance each night and caught this. That's quite a miss, huh?

The East Valley Chorale gives its first Christmas concert this Sunday. I think we are ready, but I did hear some missed notes and rhythms at practice last night. Oh well. I know the Lord will bless it to His glory.

Do not let me forget about my Dr. appointment tomorrow. I am 100% expecting validation that I am four years cancer free.

Someone is standing here talking to me over my cubicle wall. So, I will sign off and talk to them. More in about 24 hours.

No comments: