Thursday, November 10, 2011

One Man Band

That's kind of what I am in creating my comic strip. However, it is also the name for the dude that appears in the fourth panel of today's CoV.

As has been happening, there was no surprise in last night's vote on Survivor. Whoever goes to the final, I think they should take Cochran with them. Wouldn't you?

I tried watching American Horror Story last night. I don't get it. It's too weird for me. Can you imagine that? Too weird for me?

My training session for the Project Management Office went fine yesterday. Someone did say they want some of the coffee I had before the meeting, or whatever I used to get so wired. I don't know that I was any different than usual, but I do become a performed when I speak to a group like that.

There was a really, really bad accident on a major freeway here in the Valley yesterday that closed parts several freeways for over 9 hours and part of one freeway for 24 hours. It did impact me on the drive home, but was not a factor on this morning's commute. One man was killed and the asphalt in one section of road had to be removed and replaced before this morning's rush hour. I prefer freeways to surface streets, even if they are slow, because it avoids all the stoplights.

Today's CoV took a while to create because of all the pieces I had to add in. Now, I am behind in preparing for the 8:30am call, so I've got to go. I'll tell you what's up for the weekend tomorrow. Also, I don't know what's up for the weekend, so not telling you until tomorrow gives me time to find out. Later, gator.

No comments: