Tuesday, November 15, 2011

The Hurrier I Go, the Behinder I Get

Wait a minute. I am certain that my To Do list got longer yesterday instead of shorter. Don't you hate that? So, let's spend a few minutes and then start knocking off things on the list.

The weather is just right for walking the dog each evening, but it is still playing havoc with my upper respiratory system. I'm better, but not well and two weeks of this stuff. Hopefully I can sing some tonight at Chorale practice.

Did you read that the Supreme Court will hear arguments on Obamacare next year?

Hey, I haven't heard anything from family members who are moving out of country. Have you? How are they doing? I'm sure they are both nervous and excited at the same time. I know we were.

OK, these 15 activities I need to complete won't finish themselves. So, I'm jumping in with both feet. Thanks for spending a few minutes with me.

No comments: