Monday, November 14, 2011

Mini Cupcakes and Maxi Wins

We'll start with the wins. Yeah, Cowboys! Yeah, Cardinals! Both of my teams won this week. Wonder of wonders. Miracle of miracles. They're on a streak now. Oh sure, it is still an uphill battle for the 3-6 Cards to catch the 8-1 Giants, but never say never, right? If we can win all 7 remaining games and they only win 1, we would beat them. Whoo hoo.

And we started studying The Pursuit of Holiness in Sunday School yesterday. That looks to be an excellent Bible study. Whoo hoo.

More likely is that we will get some more of Lyndsay's cupcakes. We did get some mini-cupcakes yesterday and they were yummy and moist and a nice dessert to share with the family during the NFL games. Thanks, daughter-in-love.

Someone who is less nice is Judge Judy. No, I didn't actually watch it, nor would this be a real case, but you never know, right? Never say never.
I show 12 things on my to-do list. Does that make me sound busy? I hope so. OK, not all of them must be completed today, but enough do that I'd best be getting to them.

Y'all have a great day. We'll visit more tomorrow, Lord willing and the creek don't rise.

No comments: