Wednesday, November 02, 2011

Six Hundred and Counting

I forgot to mention that I passed CoV 600 last week. So, if even 10% of them have been funny, that's 60 laughs we have shared. Have you read them all? It looks like I started the comic 3/19/09 with one called Method to My Madness. I thought I had read them all, except that when I researched my early ones, I found some that I did not remember. Wow, a few were actually clever.

For today, though, let's see if I can bring the current story line into focus so you can see what the last couple of days meant.Yes, I did base it on Three Little Pigs. I heard something in a meeting that made me think of it and decided to write this story line.

On our trip to Ouray, CO, this summer, our windshield got cracked. We finally got it fixed on Monday night.

Only a single meeting today. The other standing meeting is canceled for this week. Whoo hoo. The regular Wednesday meeting is back next week, though, and I have to present, so I'll work on that today.

We're going to the movies with KLIK Friday night, although I cannot remember what we will be seeing. Maybe Puss in Boots? This will probably be a lot different from the Christopher Walken version from 1988. Can you imagine Walken as a cat?

Between the cough and low voice and maybe getting others sick, I skipped out on Chorale practice last night. Too bad. I do enjoy singing with the group. No, I cannot remember whether there is a concert on Sunday or not.

It's time to start our day. Are you ready? If we put it off, we just end up with less time to do the same things we already had to get done. So, get up and get going. We'll visit more later.

No comments: