Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Singing Off and The Sing-Off

I did fairly well at Chorale practice last night. I don't have my full range yet, but I was able to sing during the entire two hours. I was limited to low C up to E above middle C. Speaking of C, I took some vitamin C this morning. I did not drink any Hi-C, though. Si?

And the folks watched The Sing-Off this week and enjoyed it. Hey, Dad, you can watch the last four episodes On Demand. As I mentioned a couple of weeks ago, Pentatonix is still my favorite group, although I admit I don't know if I would like them as much if I were not watching them. Maybe we'll find out if they win and cut an album.

By the way, I knocked out 5 of my 15 To Do items yesterday. Not as much as I had hoped, but I handled all the new things that came along, too, so at least my list did not get any new items. Today's CoV is project management themed. Hmm, I wonder where I got that idea.

Google changed the look and feel of blogger.com a bit. Not much, but my screen looks different as I write this. And two buttons have moved. Don't you hate when that happens?

Sorry. I jumped over to email and started doing some work. I am back now, but I think we've chatted long enough. That statement makes me think of the traditional idea of talking around the water cooler. We do have a bottled water cooler here at our office, but we don't really talk there. We kind of hang around cubicles nowadays.

Anyway, it's been real and it's been fun, but it hasn't been real fun. Ha ha. What a jokester. Until tomorrow....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yes, i think i like the pentatonics (but also liked the mormon guys too, although suttle they had great harmony)dont see whats so great about afro blue? my cubicle is upstairs--but have no other people to talk to in the room....oh well just means i get all the votes to go home early when i want or better yet call in sick? never could have that option when taking care of pat; [denise