Monday, November 07, 2011

Almost, But Not Quite

I am certainly feeling better, but am not quite well. I still have a tickle in my throat, so I cough a lot, and my voice is not recovered enough to sing yet. So, I did not go to yesterday's Chorale concert. Speaking of concerts, though, I will not be able to attend our big orchestra-accompanied Christmas concert this year. We will be at Disneyland (for my and Kendall's birthdays) over that weekend. That's too bad. It is my favorite concert of the year. I will be singing in three other Christmas concerts, but not with the orchestra.

No more delaying it. Here's today's CoV.

We saw Puss in Boots with KLIKA (KLIK plus Alison) on Friday. It was really cute, with a few spots that made me laugh out loud. And we went to see Bella and Kendall play soccer on Saturday. They each scored a goal, and they both played pretty must their entire games.

Uh oh. I forgot to send out the minutes from last Monday's PMO Leadership meeting. And now, it's time for this week's meeting. I won't forget to do that this seek.

The company has decided to block pinterest.com at work. Wow, was I doing that much network traffic? Oh well, I'll have to check it and update it from home.

OK, let's start today. See you in the morning.

No comments: