Wednesday, November 09, 2011

Ruh Roh

Did you recognize that quote as Scooby Doo? If not, then just skip over today's CoV.

I did go to East Valley Chorale last night, but couldn't sing a lot. I jumped in when I felt the tenors needed some support, but I was certainly not at 100%. We practiced a couple of songs I had not heard, so it was good that I attended.

What's going on with KLIK or Ali? I'm not sure. I haven't heard from them yet this week.

OK, yes, I did try just a little more to get pinterest.com to display at work. I used three different browsers, I tried those sites that give you a shorter URL, and still, no luck.

I am terrible with facebook.com. Kathie said that someone from Guadalajara wants me to look their photos and comment on them, or something like that, and I haven't been on in weeks. I'll try to remember to login sometime this week. No promises, though.

Oh, hey. Remember that the first Sunday of the month is when we have to work in the nursery during church? Well, this past Sunday, they didn't need us, so we got to go to big church. Whoo hoo. No, I don't mind helping, but I don't mind when they don't need me, either.

We watched The Sing-Off last night and were not upset with the group that was eliminated. Do you watch it? They have some pretty good arrangements on their, and some nice sounds. No, I haven't purchased any of them from iTunes, but I like listening. My current favorite group is Pentatonix. They hail from Arlington, TX, but that is not why I like them. They just have nice arrangements and nice voices. Check out this sample from the most recent broadcast.

OK, I feel the need for a warm beverage, and I'm not much of a coffee drinker, so I am off on a hot chocolate hunt. Thanks for visiting.

1 comment:

Craig Weeks said...

I am "Vocal Point" fan. But Pentatonix is good, too.