Friday, November 11, 2011

Debating What to Do in Today's CoV

Actually, I didn't debate too long. I knew that Rick Perry was prime fodder for a Clarity of Vision, but I did have to decide how closely to stick with his original comments. As you will see, I did include two of his agencies to eliminate, but then went off script to increase the laughiness of the comments.

The commute was pretty nice today since government workers (including teachers) were off today for Veteran's Day. By the way, thanks to all veterans (and especially those in my family) who help keep our country free. The day used to be called Armistice Day, but Eisenhower changed that because no one says armistice anymore. When was the last time you used it in a sentence?

I think we are seeing KLIK over the weekend, but I am not sure where or when. So, if I remember, maybe I'll tell you on Monday.

Two meetings today. That's not too bad, right?

Oh man, during yesterday's 8:30am conference call, I was making notes and reached over to get my hot chocolate without really looking at what I was doing. You know where I am going, right? Yes, I knocked it over and spilled it all over my desk. Not on the computer, luckily, but all over my notes. One of the people on the call sits near me, so he came over and dropped off a roll of paper towels and I mopped while I facilitated. Cool, huh? I am ambi-something-ous to be able to do that.

Look, we all want to get home with our family that is off today, so I have written enough. Let's get today started and get out of here early.

No comments: