Wednesday, September 01, 2010

I'm Back, Baby. I'm Back.

I have been under the weather since last Saturday. I still do not feel really god, but I cannot take being home anymore. So, if I am not dying, just yucky, why not be yucky at work and get some stuff done, right? However, I missed Chorale last night, and that is always a bummer.

Did you watch Obama's speech last night. Mostly, he kept his hands folded in front of him. That struck me as funny, but I do not yet have a full CoV for it yet. And another consideration the other day led to today's Clarity of Vision.

ZKW, I have not yet made it to Fry's to pick up my Torx screwdriver set. I know. I want to open up my machine, too.

I went to hook up the ice maker on our new (to us) fridge the other day and the water inlet valve on the wall broke. I ran outside to kill the water to the house, and knew exactly how to fix it. Ring ring. "Hey, Dad. I need some help fixing the water valve for the ice maker." Yup, he scooted by and we knocked it out post haste. It works. Whoo hoo.

We are down to only two shows on our DVR. And we still have over two weeks before the new Fall season starts. Uh oh. We may have to talk or something.

Whoo hoo two. We have not heard from Ali for two nights. Either something bad has happened to her or something good. That's good news, huh? She is saying nicely busy between work and her new roommate.

Work is piled up all around me, so I'm going to jump in and see if I sink or swim. If you want to stick around as lifeguards, that's probably a good idea, but I'll let you see yourselves out.

No comments: