Thursday, September 23, 2010

Mea Culpa

To the Preacher: Bring it on. To the niece: Sorry, Lauri. I was focused on getting my blog updated and back to work and I misspelled your name. No besmirching implied or intended. To the rest of you: No comment. That's right. None of you made any comments.

Can a snorer be besmirched? Either they are or they are not. Well, I suppose if imply the strength of their snore exceeds safety limits, that might be considered besmirchment.

We are on the downhill side of this workweek. For those of you who are retired and reading this, it's just another day in your long week(s) of sameness.

A dude here at work just left my cubicle. Doesn't he know that I have a responsibility I must complete each morning before I allow the workday to intrude? How rude. This dude. Shouldn't intrude.

Well, my brain is now fried. I think I will look busy for a while in case anyone else comes by to talk. You should not be standing around if I am going to really appear busy, so toodle-oo. I will probably have time for you again tomorrow.

3 comments:

Keith said...

Oh, I see! You apologize to my daughter, but you pick a fight with me?! ...And who told you about my snoring?

Keith said...

Oh, and by the way, Autumn officially began at 8:09 yesterday evening. I'm surprised you didn't already do a CoV regarding that. Vestri Erroris.

Anonymous said...

its on!!! left a comment, and yes it WAS in english...put your glasses on and turn the hearing aide up...just kidding. speaking for some of us who are re-"tired" but not by choice, everyday is a NEW day to look forward to of who i can share a small portion of my/our lives with by listening to what is going on in their lives of what GOD is doing..."pAtCh"