Friday, September 17, 2010

Another Week Finished

Well, I made it through another week and am still employed. How about you? That is no longer a given like it was 20-30 years ago. So, I am thankful for small blessings.

Did you miss me yesterday? I was out in the morning at a dentist appointment and then never had time to do CoV or blogging once I came in. You know how it is. Fires were already burning and I had to get some stuff done.

Kathie's school has some kind of event a local park tonight. It will be around 106F when they arrive, and I am not sure I want to go, but the Grands will be there, and I want to support Kathie. What a dilemma.

I know I should have been listening to Obama in his Oval Office speech the other night, but all I could focus on were his hands...which never moved. Here's my comments on that.

Hey, Kathie wants a phone on which she can easily text, and we have Verizon. Do any of y'all use them? Do you like your phone? Is it still an option with Verizon?

Did I mention that they installed height extensions on our cubicles. It certainly helps on visual and aural distractions, but I do miss being able to see if someone is available just be glancing around. I guess I am never satisfied, huh?

Don't you hate it when your familiar newscast team changes? One of the women on the morning news we watch while getting ready for work is leaving. They just told us about it today, on her last day.

This is not my last day (that I know of), so I need to get busy. You should, too. Let's plan to meet again on Monday. Right here. Same time, same bat-channel.

3 comments:

Keith said...

This is the one we just got Lauri and she really likes it.

Click on Cosmos

Brenda Walker said...

well I can tell you we would not recommend the LG. We have had it less than a year and don't like them at all!!

Zachary said...

Brenda means she would not recommend the LG EnV Touch, we have had many LGs in the past that we were very happy with. The EnV Touch has just given us a lot of problems!