Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Leggo My Leg. Go.

Today's Clarity of Vision stemmed from a statement by a friend about her husband "fitting 15 legs on people Friday." Perhaps not a strange comment by itself, but when you twist it through the mind of RW, it comes out something like this.
Fine. I suppose I will admit Dad is right in yesterday's comment. I will try to be more perspicacious in the future. Unless that means something bad, in which case I will try to be obsequious.

We had a good Chorale practice last night. Christmas music is always fun. And we got to sight-read a couple of songs, and that is also always fun.

I found out the other day that I have also been volunteered to create and deliver additional training on the project management tool. I will start work on that course today. It's always something, isn't it?

We are working our way back to reach 108F by Saturday. September always seems a long, hot month because we've been in the hundreds since late May. By October, though, we begin to remember why PHX is not so bad. However, we are lacking in bright fall colors, at least in the desert areas of the state.

Hey, I've really got nothing to say to you people. It is just like the family deciding where to eat. Nobody has anything to say unless I have an idea, in which case they say they do not like it. So here, few of you write or comment and I always have to come up with the ideas. I'm tired...so tired. I think I'll try to take a nap before the craziness of the day begins. Don't wake me when you leave.

2 comments:

Lindsay Ward said...

You got four whole comments yesterday which means probably twice as many people visited your blog which means it was probably very crowded in your cube yesterday! I wouldn't complain unless you 10 people in there with you tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

well...i was at chorale practice along with the walker clan, you know along with rw; a lot of stuff seems to be floating around in his brain (centipede)clever remark, as for the shoes how many pairs should a woman verses a man have anyway? woman should have a closet for shoes of their own..besides they take up less space!(shoe size wise)