Friday, September 10, 2010

Day Four of Week Thirty-Six

We made it though this week, my friends. That calls for jocularity, doesn't it? And we certainly need some, since I apparently was not light-hearted enough yesterday for some readers (who shall remain nameless, Mr. Weeks). So, please consider this today's hilarity. Try to control your laughter enough that you can finish reading the post.

We are meeting KLIK tomorrow at San Tan Mall. That should be fun. After all, it is an outdoor mall and we should only reach 100F. I found out the forecast high for tomorrow from watching the weather this morning. I do not know anything else planned for this weekend. Well, the East Valley Chorale does have a Sunday evening concert planned.

It seems this dude in Accounting also watches the weather each day.

Sometimes, when people comment that I still have an accent even after living here for 27 years, I say that I used to drawl so much that the front of my shirt would get wet every day. Maybe that was part of my subconscious when I wrote this CoV.

The lure of Ouray, CO, is just too strong. We will head up there again this fall trying to catch the gorgeous colors of the Rockies. No, not the baseball team. I am talking about the mountains. Maybe we will catch the bright plumage of some male cardinals or some blue jays. No, not the baseball teams. On the way, we will hit at least one national park and catch some rangers. No, not the baseball team. We thought about going up to Yellowstone, but the drive was too far, and it seems the cubs are coming down and threatening people due to hunuger. No, not the baseball team. Hey, maybe I need to generate a cartoon using this theme. I kind of like it. If I do, please act surprised and perhaps emit a chuckle or a chortle.

I guess next week will be a 5-day workweek. That is a shame. I could get into having Mondays off.

I need to go put my lunchbox in the refrigerator. Do y'all carry a lunchbox? I guess it is called a lunchbox. I is squared on the edges and if an insulated bag made by SubZero. Anyway, I brought leftover chicken wings and I want to keep them cold. So, please be gone by the time I get back.

1 comment:

Zachary said...

This was certainly a more lighthearted day, enjoy your Friday! I love Friday's right now, seems like while we are in school we never work past lunch!