Tuesday, September 07, 2010

Nice, Long Weekend

Hey, any weekend is nice, but a weekend extended by an extra day makes it even sweeter. Of course, it also messes with my week because now I don't remember how long since Sunday, which is how I can normally judge a week.

I did pick up the new Bang! deck and we used it to play at our annual Game Night Sunday at KLIK's. We liked the new characters. We did not use the new side deck yet.

Is your pool cooling off quickly? Ours is all of a sudden a lot cooler. The girls were over Thursday or Friday night and whew, it took our breath away at first. Bella just jumped in and swam across the pool before we realized what she was doing. Those lessons and training diligence from her folks really paid off. She should do really well next summer.

I cannot think of a clever segue, so just take a look at today's cartoon. It is based on a story I heard from a co-worker.

A surprising number of people are already in the office. I guess they are anxious to get the week started after having a holiday yesterday. How about you? Ready to begin your workday? OK, let's act busy and we can visit again tomorrow.

No comments: