Monday, September 20, 2010

Starting Again

I created my Clarity of Vision cartoon once, got all my ideas right, and then my computer locked up. So, I am starting again, but running a little late. Luckily, to redo my CoV is easier once I knew what ideas I wanted to write. Let's go ahead and look at it.

So, yes, it is Alison's birthday. Yes, she does teach fourth grade. Yes, we are having a little party tonight and getting the birthday cake from the owner/proprietor of B.K.'s Sweet Shoppe. She got a new iPod Touch for her birthday present.

I do have a new boss as of Friday. Maybe we should just start wearing those "My Name Is..." badges at work to keep up with the re-orgs. That being said, the alignment (at least for me) does make sense. This new dude is in charge of Metrics and project approval, and that is a lot of what I do.

Not much else happened over the weekend. We did not see any movies. We did not purchase a multi-million dollar house. We did not even pass Go and collect $200.

Did you hear we reached 111F yesterday? That's too hot for mid-September. Today, we have a cool down to 106F. That almost sounds cool.

How 'bout those Cowboys yesterday? OK, never mind. First 0-2 start since 2001. How 'bout those Cardinals yesterday? OK, never mind. At least they are 1-1.

The day seems to be starting without me, so I'm going to join it. You should, too, if you are still working for a living. We'll have more time to visit after Alison's birthday celebration, so check back tomorrow.

No comments: