Monday, September 27, 2010

Birds and Boys, Baby

Both the Cardinals and the Cowboys won yesterday. Unfortunately, I missed most of both games due to brunch and concerts. Maybe I should not watch them anymore, since they won when I was busy. Or maybe there is no relation. I should watch at least once more. If they win, it was not me that caused them to lose before. If they lose, I'll have to not watch again to test my theory.

I know that a lot of people did watch the games. In fact, that inspired today's CoV.

As usual here in the desert, summer refuses to give up without a fight. We are scheduled to reach 106F today, 10 degrees above normal. And today, I have a presentation in another building at 9am, so I will lose my covered parking space that I get everyday because I come in at Dark Thirty. Bummer.

KLIK said it was hot in Disneyland this past weekend. Still, I imagine it is like those bumper stickers that say a bad day fishing is better than a great day working. I know they had fun anyway. And they liked the new World of Color show. And that's all I know right now.

Seven meetings scheduled today. I present in two of them. I listen in two. I participate in three. So, I should probably get ready for the day. Unless you are suffering from football overload, you should get ready for your day, too. I'm so glad we had this time together. Yada Yada Yada. See you soon.

No comments: