Thursday, September 09, 2010

Is Four Days Still Too Long?

I know we were off Monday, but this week seems to be dragging on forever. Is that true for you? We are packing all the demand and work of the week into the four day workweek. So I need to pack all my info for the day into this post and publish it and move on. No time to waste. A stitch in time saves nine.

OK, I don't know where that proverb came from. I was trying to think of a clever idea for CoV, but that was not one of them. Here is what I did end up with in today's cartoon.

Kathie talked to Jimmy, her brother, last night. One of the Dallas tornadoes struck near Love Field, which is close to his workplace. He said that something made him take a different route home last night and he is thankful. Weird, huh?

No tornadoes here in PHX. The closest we have are dust devils. We are entering a period of cold weather, with highs below 100F for 3 days. Yes, the coat-wearing days of temps below 80F are coming. Whoo hoo.

I am already being distracted from this post with remembering things I need to get done this morning, so I will sign off now. Hey, new posts from Lindsay, Brenda and K.B.'s Sweet Shoppe. Go read those before you sign off. Then come back tomorrow for more hilarity and hijinks.

1 comment:

Craig Weeks said...

What? No jocularity?