Friday, May 28, 2010

Total Geek Alert

Be prepared. Today's Clarity of Vision is not for the faint-of-technological-heart. Someone at work suggested this a while ago, but I could not find the appropriate comments to support it until I ran short of time this morning. So it turned into a geeky cartoon strip.

I had another cartoon in mind for today. I thought of it when I got up with Morris. I still remembered it when I was in the shower this morning. When I got to work, though, I couldn't remember. I do now, but it is too late to develop it for today. I wrote it down in my idea log file.Well, was I right? Too much for some of you?

No cartoon on Monday. It is a holiday. And thanks to those of you who noticed that I did not publish on Tuesday. I was sick.

I imagine we will have almost a skeleton crew in today. For those who have more than 10 days vacation per year, these are the kinds of days they like to use a day here and there. And management is offsite in a strategy session all day.

We saw the girls last night. That was fun.

Anything else? Nothing comes to my mind. I guess I had best get to today's work stuff. It never seems to go away.

Don't get LOST. I'll be back on Tuesday. Have a great Memorial Day.

No comments: