Friday, May 14, 2010

Out On a Limb

Well, not anymore. I waited at home this morning while the tree trimmers cleaned up where our trees hung over the neighbor's yard and house and over our house. No longer. So, the west side of our yard looks weirdly empty. Due to the cost, I had to wait on having the front palms either trimmed or removed.

Today's CoV is based on someone telling me a similar story from last weekend. The juxtaposition of the book title and the fact that she does sweat the small stuff was too must to pass up.
We've got the girls tonight. I think they are going to a school production of The Jungle Book early in the evening, then we'll catch dinner. I bought a large puzzle that I think Bella should enjoy. We have several TV programs taped (I think they both will enjoy Sex and the City). I moved the Dora bed into our bedroom for Bella. Kendall's bed is made up.

Since I just got into the office, I am already being distracted by stuff around me, so I don't have a lot to blabber about. I will let you get your weekend on.

No comments: