Tuesday, May 18, 2010

2 and 20

Today is day 2 of workweek 20. We are sneaking up on being halfway through the year. Wow. How can the year pass by quickly when the days seem to crawl?

Let's crawl into bed with a nice cup of hot chocolate and read a good cartoon strip. OK, too hot for hot chocolate? How about a Coke and an average strip? Fine, a water and a CoV, then.
I already voted today. I was number 4 at our local polling place. Kathie must have been number three. She called and said, "Come by now. I was number three in line." Now, we will see what impact it has on our family since we have three teachers. AZ is voting on a three-year, one cent sales tax to help fund education. What do you mean, did I vote no? Of course not.

Five meetings today. Gross, huh? Lunch is 1/2 of a Schlotzsky's sandwich. That makes up for 1-1/2 of the meetings. Chorale practice tonight. That makes up for 2-1/2 of the meetings. Oh good, it has all balanced out.

Did I mention they are moving us to another building later this week? I have already started doing a bit of desk cleaning, but not too much and certainly not enough yet. This building is on a cul-de-sac and they say getting out in the afternoon is madness. And there is insufficient parking, so that is yucky. Anything else I can fuss about? I am certain I can find something.

However, neither you nor I have time to listen. Let's go out and wrestle Tuesday into submission.

No comments: