Monday, May 03, 2010

A Saturday and Sunday at Home

Well, I ended up not feeling well this past weekend, so I stayed in to be sure I was well for my presentation to the VP today. It is at noon, so prayers are welcome.

Where did today's CoV come from? I was thinking, but cannot remember what brought it to mind. I did walk in to Kathie and told her and she thought the title was cute. If I was an artist, this would be much more cleverly drawn.
Since I was laid up during the weekend, I watched a lot of basketball. I also watched a lot of Mythbusters (some of them I had seen before).

Hmm. I don't feel very chatty this morning. I don't think I am nervous about the meeting later, but maybe I am. Plus, I still have my daily 8:30am that I need to get ready for. I also have a 3pm that I lead, so I will need to plan for that. I am part of a 2pm meeting today, too, but I usually let another guy lead that one and I just capture notes.

Well, no need to bore you just because I am not creative. Let's all get to work. I'll see you tomorrow.

1 comment:

Zachary said...

Good CoV. Sounds like you have more meetings than I do, and the Navy seems to love meetings!