Tuesday, May 11, 2010

I Agree With Justin

A certain Jack we know is turning very dark. You would think he knows this is the last 24 hours he may have.

It is Chorale practice night. This morning, though, I am coughing a lot. I hope I feel up to going to practice. I am sure I will.

Today, we get another golf analogy from a recent golfer's misdeeds. This is currently the last of this series. However, I never say never.
That stinking (literally, probably) oil spill continues in the Gulf of Mexico. They need to get it shut off so that (a) wildlife is not threatened, (b) the coastline can be restored, and (c) it won't mess up our reunion trip next month. Come on, BP. Get it figured out.

I just saw an article saying 11-hour days are bad for the heart. Whew! It is a good thing I stop at 10-1/2 hours. There is also one saying Iran could fire a nuclear missile in two years. Could happen? Two years? Did they get their intel from a psychic? A lot of things could happen in two years. Charles Barkley could be a governor. Tiger could have an affair. Playboy could have a 3D centerfold. Oh wait. There's another article that says that one is already true.

I am going to start work now so that I don't have to work an 11-hr day. I am not sure my heart could take it. Y'all take care now, y'hear?

2 comments:

Lindsay Ward said...

I was confused by Justin's comment...I thought he was talking about Lost until you clarified. Do you think 12 hour days are ok?

Zachary said...

12 hour days only hurt your feet, not too bad for the heart though! (My word verification today was CRIER, seemed appropriate.)