Thursday, May 13, 2010

Terrific Thursday

A friend said to me this morning, "It's a beautiful morning." They are correct. The temp was oh-so-nice. A touch of clouds, so no sun in the eyes. Traffic seemed lighter than normal. We watched LOST last night. Tonight is Survivor Party night at the folks. I imagine I will be saying, "Oh, what a beautiful day" at the end of it.

Yes, it is an old joke, but one perfectly suited to my childlike sense of humor. And after all, aren't I really writing this for me and you just share in its hilarity?

Four meetings on the docket today. Luckily, three of them are only 30-min each. That shouldn't be too bad, right?

My cubicle neighbor is here early today, so I am going to go ahead and drop off this conversation. I don't really have much to say. True, it doesn't usually stop me, and probably would not today if she were not already here. It seems she is headed to Schertz, TX in Aug, so she is sharing that with me even as I type. I'll be back tomorrow, even if I don't have anything to say.

3 comments:

Craig Weeks said...

I know I am 9 days late, but this is worth it:

In honor of Star Wars Day (click it)

Craig Weeks said...

Schertz used to be a notorious speed trap. Then they turned the city hall into a restaurant. I think that somewhere along the way it was a Hooter's. It might still be.

CrazyUncle said...

Wow. It seems we don't need orchestras. Just a well-programmed Electone. Thanks, Gweg.