Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Back In The Saddle Again

Sorry that I did not post yesterday. I was under the weather. That is a strange phrase, isn't it? I wonder if there is a CoV in it? Anyway, I am gooder today, so I am back in the office and have access to Visio, which is the tool I use to create Clarity of Vision. So, let's look at today's entry. Statistically speaking, it is not one of the top ten.
Today is Alison's last day of teaching Kindergarten. And Kathie finishes school on Friday. Lucky ducks. Hey, why are ducks lucky?

Since I did not feel great yesterday, I did not make it to Chorale practice last night. Then, Dad called and accused me of skipping practice so I could watch the Suns game. So, last week he called me a scofflaw and this week, a slacker. I wonder if all his insults must start with an 'S'?

By missing a day of work, I am so far behind that I have not figured out how far behind I am. I am going to go figure that out. You can wait here until tomorrow or go do your own figuring and come back later. I am suspecting that 0% of you will wait.

No comments: