Thursday, May 27, 2010

We Made It to This Week's Pre-Friday

I don't think I am up to 100% yet, but there is so much to do and I don't feel that bad.

Did I tell you that they are moving us to another building for a month or so until they get our space built out and we can move to another building? Yep. So, we move next Tuesday. The company moves computer and peripherals and chair. We have to move everything else. Books, papers, notebooks, leftover cocoa mix.

WARNING: There is another name for a donkey in today's CoV.I saw this in the AP news feed and had to comment.

We have our personal haircutist (haircuttist?) coming to the house Saturday morning. Ah, that's the life.

So far this year, we have only had one 100F day. That is unusual. However, we might make it today, and it looks ominous towards the end of next week. It was only a matter of time. I'd better double check the pool chemicals.

One of my coworkers is using Blogspot to communicate with fellow cruise passengers before they leave for the Caribbean. She asked me for some pointers during lunch today. I hope her questions are not about detailed HTML issues.

Now it's time to say goodbye to all my company. Well, I am saying goodbye to y'all, not my company. Anyway, we'll get together again tomorrow. Right here. Promise.

No comments: