Friday, May 21, 2010

Yee-Haw! I Made It to Friday Again

We have reached the end of a long week. Well, it was seven days, as usual. However, it felt long. That reminds me of a Jeremiah Johnson quote. "You've come far, pilgrim." "Hah. Feels far."

Sometimes, a long week can be brought on by seemingly unreasonable demands such as the one in today's CoV.Take a look at the Clarity of Vision Blog for an alternative comment that I did not include.

Game night at KLIK. Maybe we'll try Sequence, which I recently picked up at Goodwill for $3. The game crew at work put me on to checking Goodwill for worthwhile games for a really cheap price. I also picked up a large-piece puzzle for the girls, but I will save it until the next time they spend the night.

We had no Survivor party last night since it is over and (Boo!) Sandra won. She is now the first two-time Survivor winner. More disturbing is that it will be on Wednesday nights next season. So, since the folks have choir, there goes Survivor night. Amazing Race is over, too. Tomorrow is the final House. What is going on here? Are we going to have to sit around and talk or something?

I refuse to come in any earlier just to create this post each day. And yet, I keep getting distracted by work before I finish. No wonder Scott Adams quit his job and became a full-time cartoonist for Dilbert. Still, I think I am going to get cracking. Have a good weekend.

2 comments:

Craig Weeks said...

Sequence is good if you like thinking games, but it's less thinking and (way) more fun than chess. Not the best choice if you just want to have some laughs. It's all up to you, Luke.

Keith said...

"Were it worth the trouble?"