Monday, May 17, 2010

Wait! Where Did the Weekend Go?

It is already a work day? I was just getting into the groove of the weekend. And then, last night, Survivor ate up the whole evening. We didn't even get to play a game. And my choice of winners was wrong. Oh, the agony of defeat.

If only we had a good color commentator on the show, we might have seen the ending coming.
What else? We kept the Grands Friday night. We took them to a production of The Jungle Book put on by Kathie's school. Then, off to McDonalds so they could run off energy on the playground. Then, on Saturday morning, we let them splash in the pool while I cleaned it (it's still a bit cool for swimming). We met Kyle and Lyndsay for lunch at the Queen Creek Olive Mill. Good food, but a touch expensive. We ate outside and let the girls run around a bit.

I see by the display in the bottom right of my screen that it is time to begin some actual work. Thanks for hanging out with me for a bit. Have a good Monday.

No comments: