Thursday, May 20, 2010

Six Workdays Until a Holiday

Nice. We are coming up on a holiday. I could use one. I have been working hard almost 2 hours a day for a long time. I need a break.

Wow. I just got through answering a work email. Already. Don't they know those things have to wait until after I do this important public service? And now, of course, my mind has started work mode and I don't know what to say.

The folks are hiking out to Rainbow Bridge this morning. I hope their Antelope Canyon cruise was nice last night. And I am sure they are having cool weather up there in far north AZ.

In an unrelated note, here is a strip about a dentist office who challenges us to put our money where our mouth is.

Well, I am already thinking about a task the boss assigned, so I am going to leave early. Feel free to stay and browse as long as you like.

No comments: