Monday, December 07, 2009

Yes, I Have Some. Just Not Here

Yes, I do have new photos of Bella and Kendall, but no, I have not uploaded them nor attached them. I'll try to have some for tomorrow. I will not tell you that we went to the Light Parade and Tree Lighting in Chandler, AZ, until I have the photos ready to support it.

Another thing I cannot support is people sneaking into places where they should not be.

It is supposed to only reach the mid-50s here today, plus some heavy rains. I realize that is nothing to many of you, but it is a big deal here in the Valley of the Sun. We think a deep winter freeze is 65F. I actually brought a jacket today.

We had a good Chorale concert last night at a retirement center down in Chandler. Next up is one of our concerts with an orchestra. Cool. Those are always fun.

Only one episode of LOST this weekend. That will not cut it. though. 2 episodes left in Season 3.

1 comment:

Zachary said...

Good for me! I came back on a funny day for the COV. I thought you were running out 3 months ago before I disappeared forever, but you just keep crankin' em out! Keep on it Uncle R!