Tuesday, December 22, 2009

OK, It IS My Fault

We ended up out at KLIK (Kyle, Lyndsay, Isabella, Kendall) again last night, so I did not upload any photos again. Yes, we did get home by 9:30 or so, but I did not get on the computer. Maybe tonight. I said MAYBE.

For you younger readers, both Pan Am and TWA shut down some years ago, hence the direction of the clever final panel. Pretty funny, huh?

I suppose today is my Thursday this week since I am off for Christmas Eve and Christmas. Starting over with vacation at a new job stinks. Since I now only have two weeks, only one week remains after our Fall trip. So, I will work this week and next. Oh well.

Bella and Kendall are spending the night tomorrow night. That will be fun.

Hey, a dude just stopped by and made me do some work. Is there no recognition of personal time for blogging anymore. What is this world coming to? I suppose I'd better sign off.

2 comments:

Lindsay Ward said...

Do you use a photo storage website to back up you photos? Oh, and your COV was funny...guess I'm getting old.

CrazyUncle said...

I have a separate HDD for photo and music backups. Yes, there is a risk since both are sitting here on the desk, but I will be OK if it is a drive failure and not a fire. Some photos are on websites, but only as many as I uploaded for blogs or photo books. What about you?