Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Broken Promises

Yes, as I sit at my desk creating this post, now I remember that I wanted to add some photos of Kendall and Isabella. I did say I would load them at home and publish them the next day, but I forgot. Last night was Chorale practice and so I don't get home until after 9pm. I will do my best to remember to add a couple tonight. Speaking of Chorale, we begin our Sunday Christmas concerts this weekend and continue for the next three. Only the last one will include an orchestra, though. This week's is at a retirement home. The last is at an RV park.

I did not forget to add a CoV, though.
Thanks to Dad and What's-his-face for adding comments to yesterday's post. At least I know someone is reading this. What I do not yet know is why the last updated capability stopped working. Brenda posted again, but it is not reflected in the rankings. Disappointing. I guess I will search through new widgets and see if there is another that does a similar function. Maybe they released a new version of theirs that will work?

Happy Birthday and Happy Anniversary to friends whose birthday and anniversary is today. Happy normal workday or retirement day to the rest of you.

4 comments:

The Grandparents said...

Check out the promised revelations re yesterday's COV comments under yesterday's COV comments. Well, you know.

SRJB said...

Hello Mr Walker. Yes, I read, just do not comment! Anyway, I was going to email you about the "last updated" capability. It seems like it quit working within blogspot? On our family site (which is on blogspot), my nieces blog someplace else, and the last updated capability shows their update correctly. But my sister uses blogspot and her updates are not reflected. When you solve it, let me know please! Thanks!

SRJB said...

Sorry - forgot to sign off. It's Susheila from ON/Motorola days of long ago.

denise tucker said...

well,well,well....since I dont drrriiinnnnkkkkk this so called "coffee" I will have to say that personally-secretly that I go thru withdrawls of "CHOCOLATE". pErHaPs it has an affect on the brain at times...simply eat the bite size pieces-saying around 5-6 or so...depending on how frustrated I am at times. God is truly testing me as I am not working & have few outlets in life. I must say the best outlet that I have is "GOD".(what a handicap word-verification..I should be able to use pats placard for this!!!