Thursday, December 03, 2009

Beatles and Buses

Yes, I finally remembered to gather some photos. I decided to start with our Game Night. Come on, it was my first time playing Rock Band, and it was all Beatles.

I mentioned that we played Beatles Rock Band last weekend. Here I am with Bella and Kendall as Bella sings Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds.
And here is Kyle with Casey, Paul, and David rocking out to some other Beatles song. Yes, this is a serious business. If we had fun, it was purely an accident.
Yes, Lyndsay and Alison got caught up in Beatlemania, too.
Kendall wasn't quite ready for singing the songs, so she released her inner Ringo.

Hey, weirdly, the other-blogs-have-been-updated widget is now working. Maybe it takes a while (more than one day?) to catch up. Anyway, a couple of updates now show up. Check them out. You might check out Dad's blog, too, looking for new scientific facts. I don't know if he posted any, but you might check.

Lastly, let's see today's Clarity of Vision. One of the Project Managers was talking to me yesterday about a manager who thought she was unresponsive and was passing on notes to other team members and she felt he was throwing her under the bus. Hmm. Where would I take the idea of being throw under the bus? Yeah, like you didn't already go to the same conclusion.

1 comment:

Lindsay Ward said...

I notice the widget on the blog doesn't work very well. But it seems like the followers page on the dashboard is pretty good. I have been slack in reading this week since my work convention has been pretty much all consuming from 8 to 10 every day.