Wednesday, December 23, 2009

A LOST Night is Your Loss

I did watch several episodes of LOST last night, So, all I have left of Season 4 is the two-hour finale. That leaves me with about 40 days to watch 25 hours. Sounds reasonable, right?

Still, in watching LOST, I forgot to upload any birthday or Bella/Kendall photos. That means you must wait a little longer. And tonight, since the girls are staying with us, I may not get to the photos again. And then, it will be Christmas and I will have new photos I need to share. It is a never-ending cycle.

While I know that Collin Street Bakery in Corsicana does advertise that the Queen buys their fruitcakes, I don't know how often that has happened. Still, if it happened to you, wouldn't you advertise it? Sure!

If I don't do anything before Christmas Day, Merry Christmas to all. Now, bring me some figgy pudding. I appreciate you loyal readers, and even family members. Ha ha! Did you catch that? The way I made it seem like family members weren't loyal readers. Wow, I am so clever. And if you see this blog posting via Facebook and comment, I have not seen your reply. I rarely check Facebook. That is Kathie's job.

2 comments:

Keith said...

I never check facebook! But I am a loyal reader and a family member. Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

so very cleverly written from the "toons" by randy walker. (ooppps its suppose to be {crazy-uncle} anyway....for those of you on the facebook that "claim to be friends" as randy would say...I challenge you for the new year to check/read/laugh/wonder where is he going with this... His car"toons" are funny at times, and quite personal at times of his family. I noticed he put facebook friends above family? he might be put in the time-out chair for this one. have a "merry christmas" kathy and whats his name too...