Monday, December 21, 2009

This Always Happens

See, I get to work and am creating the day's blog entry when I remember that I did not upload any photos the night before. After all, we had Dad's b-day party, my b-day party, Christmas with KLIK (Kyle, Lyndsay, Isabella, Kendall), and the final Chorale concert of the year. OK, there are no pictures from the concert, and only one at Dad's birthday party. I know that is no excuse, so I will try to remember to get some posted tonight. You can see them on Facebook under Kathie's photos.

Today's punchline was suggested to me and I took off from there.
Kathie and Ali and all teachers are off today, but that made little difference on the traffic. Why are all these people working this week?

One of my gifts is the new Glee CD. I like it, so I brought it in to rip onto my work computer so I can listen during the day. I also got an a Capella holiday CD (Straight No Chaser) and another CD recommended on a scrapbooking site (The Rescue). I will rip them all today and boogie all day.

1 comment:

Craig Weeks said...

So, my request for video, even a short one, of the flitting was summarily dismissed. I trust you will do better with today's boogie-ing.