Wednesday, December 30, 2009

We Are Almost Out of Decade

We are running on fumes for the first decade of the new millennium. Did we ever decide what to call it? The Aughts? The Zeroes? And what will the next one be? The Tens? The Teens? The Tweens?

How about a bit of CoV to help ease the pain of losing a decade? Only one cartoon left for this year and this decade. Be here or be square.
We took down our Christmas stuff yesterday. I have not moved it to the attic yet, but at least it is packed up. No, wait, I did not pull down the lights on the front of the house yet. So one final thing and then Christmas is over.

So, I ended up only taking time for a single LOST episode last night. 5 left. And I did not take the time for photo uploads, so no photos today.

So, Kyle gave me the CD for The Rescues album for Christmas or birthday (I forget) and I like it. I found them listening to the Internet music station thesixtyone.com. Hey, if you decide to join, let me invite you first so I can get some points. No, I don't know what that does for me, but I thought I would try.

Game night tomorrow. We have so many, including Beatles Rock band. I hope we can get two or three different games going simultaneously.

No comments: